Great news, the water line repair will be completed by 5:00 pm Friday! Due to a delay with “blue steaks” that put the project behind by 24 hours, it was concluded to complete necessary asphalt patches at a later date. As for now, the water has been restored to the complex. The trenches are being back filled with fill dirt temporarily until the asphalt can be completed.
In addition to the leak we were aware of, an additional significant leak was discovered and also repaired. The Board is extremely happy with the outcome of the project. We consider ourselves lucky to have hired a skillful and professional contractor willing to take on such a complex project with minimal notice. We also wish to thank the Board Members who sacrificed their own personal lives to be onsite for 2 weeks to facilitate, clean up, and oversee the expedited completion of several projects.
We look forward to seeing you in the summer.
The Annual Meeting scheduled for May 29, 2021 will be postponed to a later date and time TBD.
- Thermostats inside your units MUST be set at 55+ degrees when unoccupied
- See the latest resort information on opening dates, sales, etc. at the Brian Head Resort webpage.
- Brian Head Town – Nightly Rentals – Cabins & Condos information. Follow the link to the most current town information on short term rentals.
- Facebook page using our community name was created by a private party and is not an official representation of our community HOA or Board of Directors. It was created without Board of Directors consent and any information posted has not been verified by HOA Board.
Webcams from The Ridges
- Webcam 1 South View from H5 – Fixed cam looking South from H5
- Webcam 2 Brian Head temperature – Mini weather station, the bottom number shows outside air temp @ H5, cam is lighted Webcam
- Webcam 3 Entryway/snow depth – View from the J bldg. basement looking Southeast, with view of entry drive and Giant Steps ski runs in the backgroud