Pest control was completed in all common areas of the property. It was suggested that personal items stored in common area water rooms be evaluated and cleaned up. Some areas contain items that foster ideal conditions to encourage rodents to make a home/nest.
The Annual Meeting will be held September 25, 2021 @12:00 pm (MST) in Brianhead, UT
- Thermostats inside your units MUST be set at 55+ degrees when unoccupied
- ALL Units must be drained down within 24 hours of departure. This protects you and your neighbors. A $60 violation fine will be assessed per occurrence. Please do your part to keep our community safe.
- See the latest resort information on opening dates, sales, etc. at the Brian Head Resort webpage.
- Brian Head Town – Nightly Rentals – Cabins & Condos information. Follow the link to the most current town information on short term rentals.
- Facebook page using our community name was created by a private party and is not an official representation of our community HOA or Board of Directors. It was created without Board of Directors consent and any information posted has not been verified by HOA Board.
Webcams from The Ridges
- Webcam 1 South View from H5 – Fixed cam looking South from H5
- Webcam 2 Brian Head temperature – Mini weather station, the bottom number shows outside air temp @ H5, cam is lighted Webcam
- Webcam 3 Entryway/snow depth – View from the J bldg. basement looking Southeast, with view of entry drive and Giant Steps ski runs in the backgroud